||MANKIND'S SELF EFFORTS AND WORKS CANNOT MAKE PEOPLE HOLY AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF SIN.
||Mankind has attempted to remove the barrier which separates himself from God by doing good works… living moral lives… devising profound philosophies… even being religious… but he has always failed.
- GOOD WORKS
"…He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy."
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--, not by works, so that no one can boast."
|There is only ONE remedy for the problem of sin and separation.
||JESUS CHRIST'S DEATH ON THE CROSS AND RESURRECTION IS GOD'S ONLY REMEDY FOR SIN.|
"For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God."
I Peter 3:18
When Jesus died on the Cross, He paid for all our sins which removed the barrier that separated us from God providing the only way for man to reach God.
"But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Jesus died a humiliating and agonizing death for our sin, but He didn't remain in the grave. He rose again that we might have a personal relationship with God.
"For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve. After that, He appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living though some have fallen asleep."
I Corinthians 15:3-6
It is not enough to discover that God loves you and has a plan for your life… that mankind is sinful… and Christ is God's remedy for sin…
||YOU MUST PERSONALLY PUT YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AND RECEIVE HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR.|
|Putting your faith in Jesus Christ or receiving Christ involves the following:|
- Realize that your sin has separated you from God.
- Be willing to turn from your sin to God (this is called repentance).
- Believe that Jesus died for your sins, and that He rose in victory over death.
- Believe that Jesus is the ONE AND ONLY God ("Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" John 14:6)
- Place your trust in Christ and invite Him into your life to be your Savior.
Putting your faith in Christ is more than mentally recognizing Him as the Son of God or having an emotional experience. You must invite Him to be your Lord and Savior by faith.
THE BIBLE SAYS…
"Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God--…" John 1:12
"…for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13
If the following prayer expresses the desire of your heart, you can pray this prayer and Jesus Christ will forgive you of all your sins and come into your life as He has promised.
LORD JESUS, I NEED YOU. I CONFESS THAT I HAVE SINNED. I BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS. I PLACE MY FAITH IN YOU FOR FORGIVENESS OF MY SINS AND INVITE YOU TO COME INTO MY LIFE TO BE MY SAVIOR AND LORD. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ALONE ARE GOD. CHANGE ME AND MAKE ME THE KIND OF PERSON YOU WANT ME TO BE. THANK YOU FOR HEARING MY PRAYER. IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY, AMEN.
If you trusted Christ as Savior, you have an exciting life of spiritual growth ahead of you. Christ forgave you of your sins and came into your life.
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him and he with Me." Revelation 3:20
"And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life."
I John 5:11-13
||Here are some ways you can grow spiritually:
- Study the Bible. Begin with the book of John. "Your word is a light to my feet and a lamp to my path." Psalm 119:105
- Go to God in Prayer. "If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you." John 15:7
- Share with others the commitment you have made to Christ as your Savior. "All this is from God, Who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God." II Corinthians 5:18-21
- Attend church where Christ is worshipped and the Bible is taught. "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:25
If you would like to study and further investigate the claims of Jesus Christ, a Gospel of John will be sent to you.NOTE:The Gospel of John is one of the 66 books of the Bible and is a biography of Jesus Christ.
To receive your FREE copy e-mail us at email@example.com|
Return to Mukti Home Page.|